HousekeeperBluegreen Vacations Patrick Henry Square
The Housekeeper keeps guest rooms cleaned, organized and supplied with the necessary products required. This position is also responsible for the overall cleanliness of the resort including all common areas, lobbies, offices, hallways, break room and laundry rooms etc.
- Shampoos and vacuums all carpets, hallways and guest rooms.
- Cleans all areas of guest room.
- Provides towel and trash exchange daily.
- Stocks all linens and amenities for the unit and occasionally washes laundry.
- Supplies rooms with up-to-date materials and missed items as requested.
- Maintains inventory on room supplies, linens, and kitchen supplies within the unit and reports any maintenance needed.
- Maintains proper working relationships within the department and with other operating departments on property
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One year experience performing housekeeping activities preferred.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.